- We offer Standard Flat-Rate shipping on most orders for $7.95. We also offer Flat-Rate expedited shipping for $10.95. This does not include time for handling and packing your order (processing time is usually 1-2 days):
- Standard Shipping - 4 to 10 business days
- Expedited Shipping - 2 to 5 business days
- Some large or heavy items (weighing 3 pounds or more have additional shipping fees. These will be notated on the product page. The following table shows the additional shipping fees:
- Shipping does not include insurance. We strongly reccomend that you add USPS Insurance to your cart as packages can be lost in transit and this will insure the loss.
- The delivery time is influenced by your distance from point of origin Lakewood, WA. Standard shipping may be longer outside the contiguous 48 states.
- We cannot guarantee exact delivery dates.
- The total of shipping charges are displayed during checkout.
- All orders are shipped with delivery confirmation. Optional Package Insurance and Signature Confirmation is available (see Shipping Options under Categories).
- We do not ship outside of the United States.
|Number of Extra Pounds||Additional Shipping Charge|
You can expect your order to be processed within approximately one to two "business" days (unless otherwise noted), provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Orders may not be processed on weekends and holidays. We will notify you if processing will take longer than five "business" days. Drop-shipped items like live insects are are subject to grower scheduling.
All orders are shipped to confirmed addresses within the United States. If an address does not confirm automatically we will make attempts to verify the address and phone number provided manually. We may take extra verification steps if the shipping address is different than the confirmed billing address. This may delay the shipment of an order. Also since we only ship within the United States and many international addresses cannot be confirmed, we have chosen not to accept payments from users with non-U.S. credit card accounts even if the shipping address is in the United States.